st: saving IRR and corresponding SE

From   "Werf M (van der) (SP)" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: saving IRR and corresponding SE
Date   Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:16:30 +0200

Dear all,

This might be really simple, but somehow I don't seem to find an answer.

For a meta-analysis I want to calculate for each sample (n=44) the incidence rate ratios (IRR) and corresponding confidence intervals (CI) and standard errors (SE) for the comparison between young and old age groups. Although I have been able to do this for incidence rates and their corresponding CI and SE by applying the statsby command with cii, poisson option, I have thus far not been able to do the same with IRR. Is there a way to save the results from the poisson regression analysis (IRR, SEs and Cis) for each sample to a file?

Kind regards,

Margriet van der Werf

Ik gebruik de gratis versie van SPAMfighter.
Wij zijn een gemeenschap van 6 miljoen gebruikers in strijd tegen spam.
Download de gratis SPAMfighter via deze link: