Re: st: row number corresponding to a column maximum

From   Gabi Huiber <>
Subject   Re: st: row number corresponding to a column maximum
Date   Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:47:59 -0400

Glenn is right, of course. And his one-liner is much nicer than my
concoction, with one change: in my notation, the i and j should be
swapped in the formula he proposes.

Example of usage:
drop _all
set varabbrev on
cluster averagelink flex speed strength, name(avglnk)
cluster stop avglnk, matrix(a)
di maxneighbor

Thank you,