st: Nested logit with several degenerated nests

From   <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Nested logit with several degenerated nests
Date   Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:20:20 +0100

Hi all,
I'm trying to estimate a nested logit with six nests, three of them are
The code is the following,

constraint 1 [fra_tau]_cons=1
constraint 2 [aut_tau]_cons=1
constraint 3 [lux_tau]_cons=1
nlogit choice l_edu l_gdp || c_code: l_gov || c_reg:, noconstant
case(id) constraints(3)
But I'm not sure about the last part of the code: should I type
constraints (3) or anything different?
When I run it, I get the message note that those branchs are
dengenerated and that they are not defined, so I guess my code is wrong.
Many thanks!