st: Re: 3SLS and fixed effects

Subject   st: Re: 3SLS and fixed effects
Date   Thu, 23 Jul 2009 17:13:24 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Statlist,
After adding the sector dummies I have problems of endogeneity.
Should I suppose that this fact invalidate the model? Or should I conclude
that I need more information to control for sector effects?
Is it better to work with other command tha reg3?
Thanks again

Nothing stops you from creating the dummies and adding them to the
regression, especially as you only have 8 (or 7) of them...

An Introduction to Stata Programming |