[no subject]

From   "Martin Baumgarten" <>
Date   Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:15:29 +0200

when I use the reshape command in Stata like this

reshape wide Alltrade, i( reporter time ) j (partner) string

stata does everything fine, but I end up with the new variables names all starting with the prefix "Alltrade-"

I dont want this though. Is there any way to stop Stata adding this prefix?

Thank you!

best regards

m. baumgarten
sicherer, schneller und einfacher!