Re: st: correlation for longitudinal data

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: correlation for longitudinal data
Date   Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:36:54 -0400

Ricardo Ovaldia<> :
corr y x

but I guess you have something else in mind--perhaps you could
clarify.  Maybe you want to allow mean and SD to change over time, and
standardize by time e.g.

webuse psidextract, clear
corr lwage ed
ren lwage y