Re: st: "Leading" rather than "lagging" data in time series

From   Clive Nicholas <>
Subject   Re: st: "Leading" rather than "lagging" data in time series
Date   Sun, 19 Jul 2009 03:00:45 +0100

Ari Dotan wrote:

> In panel data models one can use L1.wage to create a variable which is a one-year lagging series of variable wage.
> Does anyone know how can a LEADING variable be created (leading wage by one year)?
> I could not find relevant help for this issue

-gen leadvar=f1.var-
-help operators-

Clive Nicholas

<>. Please respond to contributions I make in
a list thread here. Thanks!]

methodology. I prefer to call it style." -- Freeman J. Dyson.