st: RE: -twoway , title()- bug?

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: -twoway , title()- bug?
Date   Fri, 17 Jul 2009 18:47:49 +0100

title("my title", place(w))

I think justification is to be considered a local property, i.e. of text
within textbox. Placement is a larger-scale property.

Jeph Herrin

I am using Stata 10.1.

I would like to left justify the title on a graph. I would
think that

  twoway <stuff> , title("my title",justification(left))

would work. It doesn't return an error, but the text "my title"
remains centered at the top of the graph. Is this a bug, or
does the suboption -justifcation()- mean something other than
I think? More importantly, how can I accomplish moving the title
to the left?