st: -tsspell- and Panel data

From   Dmitriy Krichevskiy <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: -tsspell- and Panel data
Date   Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:03:40 -0400

Dear Statalisters,

I am trying to use -tsspell- command on the panel data and I keep on
getting an error message:
r(3499) stating
_TS_p_delta_getnumb()              3499     strtoreal() not found
_TS_p_delta_increment()                       - function returned an error
_TS_p_delta()                                       - function returned an error

btw, I am trying to see summary of spells for the entire panel dataset
by summarizing  binary variable depicting individual's status in the
appropriate period. Thanks for all your help.

Dmitriy Krichevskiy