st: Plotting several polynomials on the same graph

From   Miranda Kim <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Plotting several polynomials on the same graph
Date   Fri, 17 Jul 2009 08:59:54 +0100

Hi,

I would be very grateful for help on this.

I have three variables that hold coefficients for polynomials (such that each row contains three coefficients for a simple polynomial y=a+bx+cx^2). I want to draw all polynomials (10 rows) on the same graph.

Then (if possible) I have three variables that hold three points that lie on the graph (each row contains three points that lie on the polynomial that is defined by the coefficients on that row), I’d like to plot these too (on the same graph).

Does anyone know how to do this?