st: re: matsize

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: re: matsize
Date   Thu, 16 Jul 2009 18:48:52 -0400

I am calculating the covariance between two measurements predicted after a model fitting. This covariance involves some matrix operations of the covariates matrix. That's why I need the matrix.

You can perform those operations on matrix X within Mata, per my prior message.

An Introduction to Stata Programming |