Re: st: oaxaca with subpop in svy

From   Richard Williams <>
To   "" <>, "" <>
Subject   Re: st: oaxaca with subpop in svy
Date   Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:42:54 -0500

At 01:01 PM 7/15/2009, Maggie Hicken wrote:

I would like to use the 'oaxaca' command using 'svy' in NHANES, but need to
use the 'subpop' option of 'svy' to have the correct SEs.  Is there a way to
use the 'subpop' option?  Or does anyone have an alternative that would
yield the SEs that I need in Oaxaca with a complex survey design?

Thanks for your help!

It says how to do it in the oaxaca help file. Instead of an svy prefix, you use an svy option.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu