st: re: outreg2

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: re: outreg2
Date   Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:48:44 -0400

I just downloaded outreg2 but this command does not work, in fact, I have the following message: file could not be opened. The help message suggests to review the operative system.

Did you use -ssc install outreg2- to accomplish this? If not, suggest you do so, esp. if you are using Windows. SSC materials cannot be reliably downloaded with a web browser by most Windows users.

An Introduction to Stata Programming |