Re: st: AW: Economic Significance and Logged Independent Variables

From   Erasmo Giambona <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: Economic Significance and Logged Independent Variables
Date   Wed, 8 Jul 2009 15:43:30 +0200

Thanks Martin. Sorry, I think something is not completely clear to me.
What I am doing to get the economic effect in the case of the logged
covariate is to multiply the raw coefficient (on the logged covariate)
by the standard deviation of the logged covariate. Are you suggesting
that this is not correct?

Thanks,

Erasmo