Re: st: ordered probit with dichotomous endogenous variable

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: ordered probit with dichotomous endogenous variable
Date   Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:19:52 -0400

David Klinowski<>:
You can use a non-ordered model for ordered discrete variables, but
you lose some efficiency, I think.  In any case, I think you want
-cmp- (ssc d cmp) and perhaps you would like to come see the tutorial
by its author in DC on July 30: