st: esttab

From   "21443017" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: esttab
Date   Mon, 6 Jul 2009 13:53:14 +0100

Dear Martin,

Absolutely, if I type - ssc install esttab-, stata reports:

ssc install: "esttab" not found at SSC, type -findit esttab-
(To find all packages at SSC that start with e, type -ssc describe e-)

However, if I type - ssc inst estout-, stata gives:

checking estout consistency and verifying not already installed...

the following files already exist and are different:
    c:\ado\plus\e\estadd.ado
    c:\ado\plus\e\estadd.hlp
    c:\ado\plus\e\estout.ado
    c:\ado\plus\e\estout.hlp

no files installed or copied
(no action taken)
r(602);

but if I type- esttab- again, stata still reports:

unrecognized command:  esttab

What would be problem?

Thanks

Best