Re: st: How to deal with Double hurdles post estimation...

From   Edoardo Di Porto <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to deal with Double hurdles post estimation...
Date   Sat, 4 Jul 2009 12:54:13 +0200

Thanks for every advice It was much simple to approach this topic

By the way it remain a doubt onthis double hurdle estimation:

Can a right prediction on Y
be obtained predicting the probabilities at the first stage ("predict
Phat, xb" probit) and multiplying those for the predicted values of Y
("predict Yhat, xb" from the truncreg)  .?

anyboby?

Ed