st: Bivariate Dynamic Probit Model

From   Ousmane FAYE <>
Subject   st: Bivariate Dynamic Probit Model
Date   Thu, 2 Jul 2009 08:22:09 +0000 (GMT)

Dear all,
I am looking at the dynamic relationships between ‘Malnutrition’ and ‘Morbidity’ among children in Nairobi’s slums. More specifically, I am investigating how these two statuses dynamically interact, accounting for initial conditions, and controlling for unobserved heterogeneity. For that purpose, I am using a dynamic Bivariate Probit model. However, I am having problem to estimate the model using STATA. Can someone help on this issue showing me how to estimate such a model or sharing a do-file?  Your assistance would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

Nairobi, Kenya