st: AW: count in matched family-individuals file

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: count in matched family-individuals file
Date   Wed, 1 Jul 2009 13:14:31 +0200

BTW, your request does not strike me as rocket science, though I do admit I
do not understand the intent in b)...

//# of families
set obs 1000

gen familyid=_n