Re: st: AW: what does constant implies in fixed effect

From   mukta mukherjee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: what does constant implies in fixed effect
Date   Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:15:22 -0400

Thanks a lot.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Martin Weiss<[email protected]> wrote:

> <>
>
> http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/xtreg2.html
>

> HTH
> Martin

"Be around people who can keep your energy and inspiration
high. While you can make progress alone, it's so
much easier when you have support."by Dr. Joe Vitale

"Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and
nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality."by
Earl Nightingale