st: Adjusted R square & cluster

From   Carlos Rodriguez <>
Subject   st: Adjusted R square & cluster
Date   Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:40:58 -0700

Why doesn't Stata report the Adjusted Rsquared when one runs OLS
 regressions using ",robust cluster()".  Mine is panel data.  I think I
 need to use the option "robust cluster()" but then I can only get the
 R sq displayed and I wish to compare goodness of fit across models so
 adjusted Rsq is more appropriate.
 How does one get both displayed with "robust cluster"?

 Thank you
Kind Regards,
Carlos Rodriguez