AW: st: option error for rollreg function

Subject   AW: st: option error for rollreg function
Date   Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:00:40 +0200

<>

Kudos to you for getting our names right, first of all!

Still, -set trace on- and see where the error occurs on your machine, and copy the surrounding area into your reply to the list...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Benjamin Volland
Gesendet: Montag, 29. Juni 2009 15:58
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Re: st: option error for rollreg function

Dear Martin & Maarten,

thanks so much for your help. I will certainly try the rolling function,
but I suppose the problem might be a bit deeper rooted... but as rolling
seems to offer similar possibilities I shall be content turning thereto.
I just got word from a colleague that the sample program runs smoothly
for him as well. I guess I'll have to check my set-up :), as this is the
same for him, Martin and me (all using STATA 10.1):
. which rollreg
c:\ado\plus\r\rollreg.ado
*! rollreg  1.0.8  05mar2005 CFBaum

Cheers and have a nice week