st: extracting matrix row to macro

From   Reed Walker <>
Subject   st: extracting matrix row to macro
Date   Sun, 28 Jun 2009 10:40:08 -0400

I am tabulating a variable and getting a series of frequencies and unique values.

I am interested in using the unique values later in the program.

tabulate x if y>40, matcell(m) matrow(m1)

Thus, I want to put the contents of matrix m1 (a vector) into a local macro. There must be an easy way to do this, but I have thus far come up short.