st: RE: Stata 11 Announcement

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Stata 11 Announcement
Date   Fri, 26 Jun 2009 17:55:17 +0100

Thanks to Alan Riley for the information, which gives us something to look forward to. I am also looking forward to factors, and to factor parsing, and to expanded specific factor varlists, and to the other programming advances described in
http://www.stata.com/stata11/prog.html
which will be useful in writing the next generation of resultsset-processing programs. Thanks in advance to StataCorp for all this (and graphic markups too).

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics