Re: st: R: Extrapolated inferences and confidence intervals

From   Fred Wolfe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: R: Extrapolated inferences and confidence intervals
Date   Thu, 25 Jun 2009 05:20:00 -0500

Thanks Carlo, Maarten, and Stas,

I'll try the analyses with the suggested methods.

Fred