st: London short course: Programming & other techniques to make your life easier

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: London short course: Programming & other techniques to make your life easier
Date   Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:43:04 +0100

Dear Statalist,

Some of you may be interested in a course we are running in London in September.

The title is "Advanced Stata: Programming and other techniques to make your life easier"

The course runs for 5 days (Monday 7th September to Friday 11th September 2009) and is taught by staff from the Centre for Population Studies at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.

We cover data handling and manipulation, accessing and outputting results and writing your own programs.

The course is aimed at researchers and other professionals, from any discipline, who regularly use Stata for analysis but want to learn how to work more efficiently. It would be particularly suited to those who are about to embark on large analyses and who would like a quick guide on how to automate the repetitive parts of the process.

More information on the course is at: http://www.lshtm.ac.uk/prospectus/short/sasta1.htm or you can contact me directly.

Best wishes,

Emma