st: Re: retrieving names of regressors to display for post estimation output

Subject   st: Re: retrieving names of regressors to display for post estimation output
Date   Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:22:09 +0200

<>

-regress- calls -_regress- which is built-in, so we cannot be sure how the output is produced. But you might want to take a look at -tabdisp-...

HTH
Martin
_______________________
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Danneman" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 7:56 PM
Subject: st: retrieving names of regressors to display for post estimation output

Hi all,

I am writing a post-estimation routine for stata that generates output
(a single number) for each regressor.  I would like to display this
output in a simple chart, much like the one that appears after running
a regression.  The routine is finished, and I currently output the
results into a row vector.  How can I add the variable names to this
vector, so that they can be paired with their respective results?
Further, is there a way to make the results chart more visually
pleasing, such as the one that comes up after running a regression?

Thanks,
Nathan

--
"Imagination is more important than knowledge..."
     -- Albert Einstein