st: psmatch2 and several neighbors

From   "Herve STOLOWY" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: psmatch2 and several neighbors
Date   Mon, 22 Jun 2009 18:33:53 +0200

Dear Statalisters:

I have a question on psmatch2. It's my first use. So, I apologize in
advance if my question is irrelevant.

I run a one-to-one matching with:

psmatch2 treatment, pscore(predicted)

With the help file, I think that I have understood the use of the
important columns _n1 and _id.

Now I run a nearest-neighbors matching:

psmatch2 treatment, pscore(predicted) neighbor(3)

I would like to get three matching companies for one treatment company.
Is there a way to get the id of the three matching obs (and not only the
first one)?

Best regards

Hervé Stolowy