AW: st: re: beta coefficients for interaction terms

Subject   AW: st: re: beta coefficients for interaction terms
Date   Sun, 21 Jun 2009 17:37:22 +0200

<>

Well, this thread has produced three options for you to choose from, and you
have heard all the pros and cons. Just to summarize:

*************
sysuse auto, clear

/*first option */
qui gen ia2 = head*length