RE: st: How do I keep the same sample size without deleting cases?

From   dimitris souftas <[email protected]>
To   statalist correct <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: How do I keep the same sample size without deleting cases?
Date   Sat, 20 Jun 2009 14:19:51 +0300

Thank you Kit, it works. You' re wonderful