Re: st: re: Is There a User-Written Command for Boosted Regression that is Mac Compatible?

From   Daniel Lawson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: Is There a User-Written Command for Boosted Regression that is Mac Compatible?
Date   Thu, 18 Jun 2009 16:41:49 -0400

On May 27, 2009, at 7:40 PM, Sergiy Radyakin wrote:

> 2Kit: I think it depends on the perspective and the opposite
> statement: "This is an illustration of why Macs are rather a pain" is
> equally true. I can hardly think of any program that someone ported
> from Mac to Win because there was no equivalent software in Windows,
> while the reverse stream is endless. (I don't take QuickTime or iTunes
> into account, as it is a proprietary file format limitation, not the
> real demand force).

How about Excel?
Or Photoshop?

Daniel Lawson