Re: st: growth curve model with weights

From   P C <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: growth curve model with weights
Date   Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:24:42 -0700 (PDT)

Wow, it does take a lot of time. I heard about the negative side of gllamm. I am wondering whether I should try Mplus. Do you know if it does a better job (time-wise) for this kind of modelling?

There is a need for special handling of the school-level weights. I am trying to understand it from her paper but it's not just as simple as scaling.

Thanks,

Alice