st: Stats for model fit - metareg

From   Frank Peter <>
Subject   st: Stats for model fit - metareg
Date   Wed, 17 Jun 2009 17:54:10 -0400

Dear All,

I am using meta-regression to examine association between log of relative risk and age at which participants were recruited. I want to compare different models (assuming linear, cubic spline - 3, 4, 5 knots). Please, how can I determine which the best fit, I mean which statistics can I used to compare these models