Re: st: lincom

From   Neil Shephard <>
Subject   Re: st: lincom
Date   Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:05:33 +0100

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 1:45 PM, Nikolaos Pandis<> wrote:
> I would like to ask if you would possibly direct me to a site/article ect that explains in detail the use and meaning of the -lincom- command (after -regress-).
> How is this command related (if it is related) with the anova post hoc tests.

Perhaps some of the linked examples that are returned when you type
-findit lincom- would be informative.

"The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does
not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body
of data." ~ John Tukey (1986), "Sunset salvo". The American
Statistician 40(1).

Email -
Website -
Photos -