Statalist

st: RE: How to graph interactions after regression

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: How to graph interactions after regression
Date   Wed, 17 Jun 2009 18:26:33 +0100

In addition to other answers, -search anovaplot-.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

lschoele@rumms.uni-mannheim.de

I included 6 interaction terms in my regression. Two were significant
so I would like to graph them. This is an example for the graph I
would like to generate
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Interaction_effect.gif

Can anybody tell me what command I have to
use to generate that graph?