st: Re: qvf command

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: qvf command
Date   Wed, 17 Jun 2009 07:04:46 -0400

As the qvf routine (per findit qvf) was described in the Stata Journal in 2003, and items in the SJ website are never changed (except by updates), and Windows-64 did not exist in 2003, I think you can conclude that it is 32-bit code... One more example of the disutility of plugins.

An Introduction to Stata Programming |