st: standard error and significance

To   Statalist <>
Subject   st: standard error and significance
Date   Tue, 16 Jun 2009 19:09:20 -0400

Dear all,

Here's a fomula,

where Rij is a coef. abtained form a regression; Si and Sj are obtained form a data set (let's say ten years annual data).

Now, I am going to evaluated Y at the means of Si and Sj. The standard errors of Y can be calculated by SE(Y)=SE(Rij)/SiSj. So How could I determine if the result of Y is siginificant at 5% level, according to its standard error? How to do it by STATA?