st: growth curve model with weights

From   P C <>
Subject   st: growth curve model with weights
Date   Tue, 16 Jun 2009 06:14:53 -0700 (PDT)

I have a question about estimating growth curve model with survey methods in Stata.

The data are logitudinal from Wave I to Wave IV.

The sample is stratified random sample. Region is the strata, school is the primary sampling unit with weights for each individual within each wave.

How should I estimate a growth curve model in Stata? Anyone has examples for codings? Or suggestions for literature that covers this topic?