st: Lags and panel data

From   "Solorzano Mosquera, Jenniffer" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Lags and panel data
Date   Mon, 15 Jun 2009 13:40:53 -0400

I've been trying to set my dataset as panel data with

tsset idstd_2003 year , yearly

And then try to calculate lags for different variables an use the
xtabond estimation method. But when I try to generate the lag for the
dummy variable "capacita"...

g lagcapacita = l.capacita

...I just get missing values.

I have a panel of 1173  firms for 2 years.
 Could anyone tell me what it could be  possibly wronged? Thanks!