Re: st: Re: Randomly selecting variables in panel, collapsing, and simulating

Subject   Re: st: Re: Randomly selecting variables in panel, collapsing, and simulating
Date   Sat, 13 Jun 2009 18:55:17 +0200

<>

And here is how you would -simulate- the thing. With 3 observations and 2 slopes plus constant, this model is not well identified, to put it mildly, so the standard errors are lacking and the last lines cannot work... John, how do you intend to remedy the situation?

**********
clear*

input byte(i      y      x     z     n)
1     5      8    3    1