Re: st: Re: single sample pre/post comparison of proportions

From   José Maria Pacheco de Souza <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Re: single sample pre/post comparison of proportions
Date   Thu, 11 Jun 2009 14:19:41 -0300

<for the server>

Perhaps  using the percentage of good habit already known as a lower
bound p(known), test a hypothesis Ha: p(new)>p(known) vs H0:
p(new)=p(known), using the at risk of improving.
p(known) is the best (highest) you have just before your new hypothesis testing.
Regards,
José Maria

Jose Maria Pacheco de Souza, Professor Titular (aposentado)
Departamento de Epidemiologia/Faculdade de Saude Publica, USP
Av. Dr. Arnaldo, 715
01246-904  -  S. Paulo/SP - Brasil
fones (11)3061-7747; (11)3768-8612;(11)3714-2403
www.fsp.usp.br/~jmpsouza
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael I. Lichter" <[email protected]>