st: RE: dropping observation

From   "Kieran McCaul" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: dropping observation
Date   Thu, 11 Jun 2009 06:31:00 +0800

..

drop if analystID==1

Kieran McCaul MPH PhD
WA Centre for Health & Ageing (M573)
University of Western Australia
Level 6, Ainslie House
48 Murray St
Perth 6000
Phone: (08) 9224-2701
Fax: (08) 9224 8009
email: [email protected]
http://myprofile.cos.com/mccaul
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-8751-2008
Man is a credulous animal, and must believe something; in the absence of good grounds for belief,
he will be satisfied with bad ones. Bertrand Russell