Re: st: test difference in quintiles

From   Susanne Neckermann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: test difference in quintiles
Date   Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:37:47 +0200

Dear T

thank you very much for the message!!
I am a real beginner with Stata and I have to admit that I do not quite understand how to transfer the code to my case. I have a variable X that I observe under two conditions Y and Z. I want to see if the fifth percentile of variable X in condition Y is different from the fifth percentile of X in condition Z.

Thank you so much for your input!!
Best
Susanne