st: SUG Australia and New Zealand 2009

From   Marcello Pagano <>
Subject   st: SUG Australia and New Zealand 2009
Date   Mon, 08 Jun 2009 20:56:55 -0400

This is the first announcement and call for abstracts for the

3nd Australia and New Zealand Stata Users Group meeting 2009
Thursday November 5th , 2009

The meeting is open to interested Stata users of all levels of experience and of all disciplines. Personnel from StataCorp will attend: Roberto G. Gutierrez, director of statistics.

Please visit:

Stata courses:

_On Wednesday , November 4, 2009:
Analyzing Complex Survey Data Using Stata
Course leader: Roberto G. Gutierrez   from StataCorp

_On Friday  , November 6, 2009:_
Introduction to Stata Programming and Mata Matters
Course leader: Karl Keesman from Survey Design and Analysis

The Scientific committee todate:
*Demetris Christodoulou*
*Vasilis Sarafidis*

Anyone from the Health or Social Sciences or other fields is invited to join the Scientific committee:

With best wishes, Karl Keesman

For details of Stata 10 and Stat/Transfer 9 see our web site. Unless advised to the contrary, all prices we cite are in Aus$ and include 10% GST.
Survey Design & Analysis P/L
ABN 37 051 831 826
Karl Keesman,
Managing Director,
PO Box 1206,
Blackburn North VIC 3130
Phone: 03 9878 7373. Fax: 03 9878 2345. Web site: