RE: st: RE: AW: Levpet module

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: AW: Levpet module
Date   Mon, 8 Jun 2009 17:28:52 +0100

The report -no observations- could arise because of a problem with the
data you feed to -levpet-, e.g. as a consequence of missing values or
numeric data in string variables. What you are seeing does not
_necessarily_ indicate a problem with -levpet-.

In any case, you can use Stata to answer your own question. -search
levpet- indicates only one version of -levpet-, the one you have
downloaded.

Solorzano Mosquera, Jenniffer

There is a error in the levpet module I installed from that link. One of
the subprograms I had to download was that one, the nllp_bs_gmm. But I
don't know what could it be.
When I run this...

   levpet lUSY, free(lUSL) proxy (lUSM) capital(lUSK) revenue
no observations
error #2000 occurred in program nllp_bs_gmm
r(196);

[P]     error . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  Return
code 196
        nl___________ refused query, rc= ___________;
        error # _________ occurred in program nl_________;
        Your nlfunc program did not work properly with the nl command.

(end of search)

Is there one possibility of finding another version??

Maarten buis

If you do so you will find a link to SJ-4-2, click on st0060.
Than within the window that opens next look half way down on the right.
There you will see (click here to install). The rest is
self-explanatory.