st: Standard errors of scoring coefficients

From   "Ergo, Alex" <>
Subject   st: Standard errors of scoring coefficients
Date   Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:32:57 -0400

Dear all,

I'm using the following STATA commands:

factor varlist, pcf means mineigen(2)
predict f1

I'm first conducting the analysis on the entire sample of a large household survey. I then repeat the analysis on rural and urban sub-samples separately. I would like to assess whether differences in scoring coefficients are statistically significant. Is there a way to obtain the standard errors of the scoring coefficients associated with the first factor?

Many thanks!