Re: st:egen mean excludign any variable with missing values

From   Mandy fu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st:egen mean excludign any variable with missing values
Date   Mon, 8 Jun 2009 05:40:45 -0400

Thanks for all of your help, Glenn, Roy and Nick.
The solutions suggested by Roy and Glenn work well. Thanks for Nick's
correction of my description of the problem.
Best wishes,
Mandy