Re: Re:st: Re: Creating a column from point estimates across observations

From   "Sohini Sahu" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re:st: Re: Creating a column from point estimates across observations
Date   Sat, 6 Jun 2009 17:22:56 -0400 (EDT)

Nope, this does not work either. Thank you anyway. You have been most
helpful :)

> <>
>
> The -auto- option to-input- which accomplishes this feat is just a
> shorthand
> version of -encode-. So use that and see whether -statsby- works properly
> then...
>

> HTH
> Martin

>>> Martin