st: recover the dimensions of a panel

From   Paulo Regis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: recover the dimensions of a panel
Date   Fri, 5 Jun 2009 17:05:24 +0800

Dear all,

I am working with a panel, and also need to do some matrix operations.
The problem is the matrices dimensions depend on the T and N
dimensions of the panel. Some times, I have to drop obs and the
dimension may change so I need to revise what are the dimensions of
the panel. Things are even more  complicated if I use a do file.

Is there any easy way to do this? I usually work with -tsset but,
unfortunately, i did not find the way to get the dimensions of timevar
or panelvar.

Cheers

Paulo