st: re: -stcmd- on a Mac

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: re: -stcmd- on a Mac
Date   Thu, 4 Jun 2009 20:24:11 -0400

I recently switched to a Mac (from Windows); so far, I am unable to
successfully set the global macro called for in Newson's -stcmd- file
(available from ssc).  Has anyone successfully done this and, if so,
could you tell me what your global command was?

Untested, but try

global StatTransfer_path /applications/stattransfer9/st.command

That works on my machine.

An Introduction to Stata Programming |